Hera




17 December 1988
In a relationship
Part time uni IT student and part time waitress at WATAMI


Loves


be happy
Have a much sweeter bf (means he must be sweeter than now)


Hates


Arrogant and ppl who thinks she knows is always right
People who lies


Wishes


To have her dream job and get married by 30



My Darlinks


Friend
Friend
Friend

The Past


March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009

Credits



Designer :-KeKe-
Hosts: Photobucket
Blogskins
Photo editor:Paint
Brushes:Obisidiandawn
Picture: Dreamgirl35





Tuesday, 3 March 2009

I was grumbling to ch why he did not want to meet me when he book out on tues and thurs. Today, the moment he book out, he quickly came to meet me and we went to bugis.

He was quite cunning...telling me duno where to go and he just brought me to neoprint shop to take neoprint. I was shocked as I did not have any make up on. HAHA! Thank god he respect my decision so no neoprint for us....

He asked me out this sat actually to buy another couple ring together but I already had family plans so we are meeting on Sunday instead. Sorry dardar!

At that moment, I realised he was wearing a necklace in his shirt and I took it out to see. It was our first couple ring and he wore it with him.

I took this picture of him with our necklace.
I admit I was really touched when I saw it haha!

After that, we went to tcc for a drink and this is our drink.

Look cute and nice right?
The drink is not fantastic.
Ch and I tot the coffee was bitter and it really was.

As usual, ch requested if we can take picture together. For the first time I am going to put the picture I have taken with him today.

As he need to go back to camp early today, I told him it is better if we don't meet on Tues and Thurs as he will be in a rush but he said he want to meet me at least once when he book out. I was happy when he said that as it may mean I am impt to him.

Btw, I once mentioned I am going to take fake MC on fri right? Now I am going to take REAL MC on thurs and fri. I caught a flu from ppl in office haha. But at least I wun feel guilty now taking MC.

Hope I can get well from my flu (must be because of the durian puff and pancake I took yest).


23:45,
love is floating in the air