On Saturday, I went out with my best friend Lina at plaza sing. While we were window shopping around, we saw ASTROBOY! Then we took picture together with him with that Astro pose HAHA! That Astroboy is super friendly and funny lor! Force us to do that pose! HAHA!

We look so different in this pic lor! HAHA!
Throughout the day we juz talk about boys stuff and how life really sucks for us! HAHA! Is good to have someone to talk to lor.
Lina wanted to watch Love Happens while I wanted to watch Micheal Jackson's This is it movie. Then we decide on Micheal Jackson movie coz Lina heard it is nice.
While waiting to go inside the cinema, we took LOTS of pictures! HAHA!

I look so slim suddenly lor!

I think my smile look fake. HAHA! Who cares!

I love this pic!

My favourite pic of the DAY! HAHA!
Lina likes it too!
Juz 25 mins be4 entering the cinema, Jeff called me asking me to book the ticket for him too. But I was like thinking...with 25 mins left, I don't think there is anymore seat HAHA! So he offer to meet me after the movie and Lina saw him. HAHA! That is very sweet of him even though I could tell he was tired.
The movie turns out NICE! It showed how good his singing was and dance moves. Even the dancers were choosen specially for him. Too bad he died before there was a full dress rehearsal so some parts I found it boring. But the dance moves are juz so COOL! Although some dance moves are like moves that he is touching himself which is DAMN weird!
The special effect were AWESOME! From fireworks to the fire around the stage to the background video made. I could tell it would be a GREAT concert if the shows goes on.
I also realised that Micheal's words are so big that even the director listened to him. HAHA! That shows he is really the KING OF POP!
Out of sudden I am into his songs coz it juz sounds so nice haha!
It is recommended by me! You should watch it too! Worth the money!
10:39,
love is floating in the air